Have you always dreamed of starting your own restaurant but find it daunting to get started? Then this course is for you!!
- Explained in clear steps:
- Opening your dream restaurant
- including a 12 week pre-opening checklist all the way to opening night
- We'll show you detailed spreadsheets and documents to use straight away.
- Innovative 3D models of a restaurant to explain service systems and much more.
- Complete the course at your own pace and apply what you have learned while running your restaurant.
EASY TO USE DOCUMENTS AND FULLY AUTOMATED SPREADSHEETS YOU CAN DOWNLOAD
What am I going to get from this course?
- Learn from more than 30 lectures and 3 hours of content !
- Draft a full business plan including financial projections, break even analysis and hourly labor calculations
- Choose the right location based on proven strategies
- Discover the 8 main reasons restaurants fail
- Use 13 ways to find funding in a creative way
- Get to opening with a 12 week pre-opening checklist
- Find the most innovative ideas all around the internet
- Apply 6 amazing marketing strategies straight away
- And many more...
What is the target audience?
- If you want to avoid the mistakes 60% of people make when opening their restaurant, then this course is for you!!
- This course has been carefully designed for people with the real intention of professionally running a restaurant.
What are the requirements?
- It is an advantage if you know your way around excel to do the calculations in terms of break even analysis and hourly labor
LISTEN TO WHAT OTHERS ARE SAYING...
We are a group of dedicated professionals with experience in hospitality and in different fields of this industry.
Preview2. The mindset of a restaurateur (9:27)
Start3. The concept of your restaurant (3:28)
Start4. Test case restaurant (1:54)
Start5. The right location (9:42)
Start6. Business plan what is it and how to get started (2:00)
Start7. Business plan executive summary (4:39)
Start8. Business plan company description (2:57)
Start9. Business plan the concept (3:23)
Start10. Business plan the management team (2:25)
Start11. Business plan market analysis (4:41)
Start12. Business plan marketing strategy (3:57)
Start13. Business plan day 2 day (2:12)
Start14. Business plan funding growth exit (1:29)
Start15. Business plan financial plan (2:32)
Start16. Break even analysis & sales (7:54)
Start17. Business plan hourly labor (9:59)
Start18. Business plan overview (2:11)
Start19. 8 main reasons of failure (3:17)