Who you are is often defined by your degrees, your work or the life you lead but how you come across and how you can stand out is mainly defined by your behaviour towards other people
Now everyone has a change to become what they want in life. In recent years values have ended up in a gray zone and social classes are mixed up
Etiquette can make your really stand out!!
This course covers etiquette in a fun, entertaining yet professional way
It is taught in an unique way with visual supports such as photo's and videos by experts from School for Butlers and Hospitality
You can expect the following in this course:
- Everything about social etiquette
- 7 powerful techniques to improve your chances during a job interview
- How to build self confidence
- Discover why presidents are always looking sharp and are so well organized
- Table manners you can apply for the rest of your life
- How to eat difficult foods and not be embarrassed
- Being a lady
- How to always choose the right wine.
How long does it take?
This is a rather short course but all the more powerful. It doesn't take a lot of ideas to change your life, it only takes a good one. You can complete this course in one morning or one evening. Apply the systems explained straight away in your daily life and let us know how the changes have influenced your daily achievements!
Who should take this course?
Anyone who wants to empower themselves and get the most out of life! Learn to make an amazing first impression and reach the goals YOU have been dreaming of...
Why take this course?
It will make you stand out from the crowd. Your friends and family will see significant changes in your behavior, chivalry and self esteem
So, join us and seize the day...!
What are the requirements?
- No previous knowledge required
- Some items are needed to do the deportment exercises but these are household items
What am I going to get from this course?
- build self esteem with the techniques learned
- have expert knowledge on etiquette and protocol
- apply this to their professional careers and build opportunities
What is the target audience?
- This course is for individuals looking to enhance their day to day communication with others
- This course is not for people who have no need of adding etiquette in their daily lives
We are a group of dedicated professionals with experience in hospitality and in different fields of this industry.
StartThe history of etiquette (6:20)
Start6 steps to self confidence: step 1-4 (7:07)
StartThe art of conversation: step 5 to self confidence (13:25)
StartWardrobe & armour: the final step to self confidence (8:15)
StartWhy etiquette in the 21st century ? (2:37)
PreviewThe difference between etiquette and protocol (6:46)
Startpresident presentation (4:24)